There are a wide variety of rain jackets on the market today. Some popular options are:
- the relatively inexpensive L.L. Bean Trail Model Rain Jacket for $79.00 (in Yellow, below);
- the more mid-range Patagonia versions (older Gray Storm and Blue Jackets, below); and
- the Henri Lloyd Eco Jacket (Blue, below), or Atmosphere Jacket.
Other options are numerous and including (from past conversations) the
- Gill ocean racing option;
- Marmot Precip;
- Loro Piana storm system;
- Paul and Shark Typhoon; and
- L.L. Bean Ascent jacket/Gore-Tex Pro shell.
|There is always the commercial fisherman route of Grundens.|
|What is best for every day use....|
|...versus the more demanding ocean racing?|